Monday 18 January 2010

Introduction

Hey, seems like all the cool kids are writing blogs these days so I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon.

Little intro about me, my names Gavin and I'm a 22yr old student studying Maths at Imperial College London. In my 4th year at the moment, and between studying and poker I've got pretty much no time for anything else. Hopefully that'll all change in a few months though when I graduate!

Pokerwise, I started playing a couple of years ago as a total donk but I really wanted to learn. Happened to find twoplustwo through a friend at uni who was also interested in poker (Incidentally hes now become one of the top sng players) and got to know some great players on there too. Ground up my 15$ deposit to 10k$ in my first year and made around 40k last year.

Going through the worst patch in my poker career at the moment though. A few months ago I entered a new staking deal. It started off rosy, 12k in my first month, but ive swung down 18k since then which is pretty soulcrushing :( Anyway hopefully it will turn around soon. Cant think of anything else to write for now, later!

No comments:

Post a Comment